INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM A VISITOR
In order to enhance the content contained on this Website, Totally Digital will gather and store certain information about your visit. This information will not identify a visitor personally, but does include some or all of the following items:
- The Internet Protocol ("IP") Address of your Internet Service Provider ("ISP") and/or your computer if it has its own IP address. The domain name may also be collected.
- The date, time, length of stay, and specific Totally Digital webpages, images, or forms accessed at this Website.
- Whether the visitor is viewing the Website for the first time or is a return visitor.
- The Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the website that referred the visitor to the Totally Digital Website, the search engine that referred a visitor, and any search strings or phrases entered in a search engine to find this Website.
- Demographic information concerning the country of origin of the visitor and language(s) used.
- The type and version of the Internet browser used to visit this Website, the operating system on the visitor's computer, and information regarding client errors viewing this Website.
This information is used to assess the performance of this Website, ensure compatibility of the technology on this Website with a visitor's computer, understand the importance of information on this Website, assess technical design specifications, and identify system performance problems. Totally Digital may conduct a statistical analysis of the data it collects.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY A VISITOR
Providing your personal information to Totally Digital is each visitor's choice. Information submitted by a visitor via the "Contact Us" webpage is used by Totally Digital to enhance this Website or reply to questions/comments made by individual visitors. Unless legally required to do so, Totally Digital will not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose a visitor's information (including your e-mail address) to any outside company or organization. This policy excludes data that may be stored or transmitted from/to the Internet company hosting this Website.
The use of "cookies" is a standard practice among websites. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on a visitor's computer to uniquely distinguish visitors to a website. Cookies are most often used to track specific information regarding a visitor's activity on the Totally Digital Website.
WEB BEACONS & WEB BUGS
Web Beacons and Web Bugs are transparent graphic images placed on a website. Web Beacons and Web Bugs are not used by the Totally Digital Website.
Totally Digital does not solicit information from minors or children under the age of thirteen. Furthermore, there are no computer applications on this Website to determine the age of a visitor. All information volunteered on this Website will be treated the same as information given by an adult. The Internet browsing behavior of any minor should be carefully supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Website contains several links to other websites. Neither Totally Digital, nor any officers, directors, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, or suppliers of Totally Digital, is responsible for the content, privacy policies, products, services, reliability, viewpoint, or accuracy of information on such websites. Visitors to other websites are encouraged to examine the privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of use policies of that website.
Totally Digital reserves the right to monitor all network traffic to this Website to identify and/or block unauthorized attempts or intrusions to upload or change information or cause damage to this Website in any fashion. Anyone using this Website expressly consents to such monitoring.
HOW TO CONTACT US
DATE LAST MODIFIED: OCTOBER 24, 20038